If you are looking for any of the following, the St. James Business Centre meets your requirements.
- Office space near Glasgow International Airport.
- Office space with extensive car parking for staff and visitors.
- Office space in, or near, Paisley.
- Office space in Renfrewshire.
- Office space without paying Glasgow city centre rents.
- Accomodation suitable for small and growing businesses.
- Single rooms, double rooms and suites.
- An ideal location for a Scottish office.
- Private meeting rooms available to all tenants.
- Tenants 24/7 access via fob entry.
- Fibre optic broadband and Wifi.
The cost of the available accommodation ranges from £250 per month to £2200 per month for the largest suite - and there are no surprises.
The centre picks up the bills for;
- Internal and external maintenance.
- Gas and electricity.
- Cleaning of common areas.
- Refuse collection.
- Alarm and fire systems.
The on-site manager administers the day to day running of the centre.
At present there are some 51 companies and organisations within the building, including utility, engineering, service and management consultancy companies. There are a number of professional partnerships offering financial, architectural, surveying and accountancy advice to clients. The Centre is also popular with I.T. professionals, Educational, Call Centre, Care Organisations and Charities.
Situated in a Landmark building adjacent to the A736, 5 minutes, if that, from Glasgow International Airport and even less to the M8 Motorway.
Paisley City of Culture
We are supporting the chamber of commerce and will be showing our support for the Paisley 2021 bid.